Sunday, January 26, 2014

Frogger

Right now I'd like to take a moment to express my feelings toward something...something green (Deja Vu)...something jumpy....something that rhymes with blog: TOADS! I..I mean FROGS!

Have you ever seen a tiny little froggy just hoppin around in the grass just having a ball? They're also super brave! When you pick them up, they'll hop right out of your hand even if they are smaller than the size of a quarter and jumping down somewhere higher than two meters. That's like us jumping off a really tall building! But who wouldn't do that when a Giant chasing after you? Lol


See? That's crazy! Wanna know what's crazier? I don't know if that's either a thumb or a toe! o.O Someone needs a mani/pedi! 

Anyway, remember that old Nintendo game called Frogger? The one where you have to weave in and out of traffic or floating logs so you don't get hit or drown? Now THAT was a good game. Definitely on my list of top Nintendo games. That and Zelda were so much fun. 


If you don't recognize this game then your parents deprived you of a better childhood. This thing was the basis of what I know about weaving in and out of traffic without getting hit and splat on the ground. This game SAVED MY LIFE! Frogs are important! Without them, I could be dead and the whole entire universe might be tipped on its side and everything could be out of whack, but because of frogs, FROGGER WAS BORN and taught me how to stay alive. Thanks Frogger!

There's also another frog I know about that is pretty freaking awesome, but a little crazy. His name is Crazy Frog!

Crazy Frog

See? Frogs are actually pretty awesome and cute and funny. Some are even NEON COLORED!


Now isn't that the coolest frog you've ever seen? It's most likely so poisonous that one touch would infect you with a toxin that would eat away all your skin, but that doesn't mean you can't keep looking at it! :D

FOLLOW my FROG if YOU are PRO blog!!!!!!!! 

:)


Coolest. Frog. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment