Thursday, January 23, 2014

Turtle Turtle

Right now I'd like to take a moment to express my feelings toward something...something mean...something green....something SLOW....turtles. I bet you didn't know I was going to say turtles. Nope. Who cares if the title says Turtle Turtle! I could have been talking about Austin Powers when he acted like a turtle!

The way he moves his shell suit is strangely mesmerizing......anyway!

JOKES OF THE DAY!

Why is turtle wax so expensive?
Because their ears are so small!                     

What do turtles use to communicate?          
A shellphone! 

  Cutest little guys ever! Aren't they just adorable?! 

Even if they are super slow, they are still entertaining. Take squirt and Crush for example. Without them, Marlin would have never found Nemo and would have had to put up with Dori forever and probably would kill her! But thank heavens that didn't happen, because then there wouldn't be the new Finding Dori movie that is coming out in 2016. Everyone would be searching for her but would never EVER find her. TURTLES ARE IMPORTANT! DO you know how many babies would be crying right now if Dori had died?! A LOT! I know a few girls who are seniors in HIGH SCHOOL who would cry if Dori didn't make it! So, in honor of Dori's life, I'd like to take a moment or two to thank Squirt, and his dad Crush for saving our ears from potentially millions of babies and high school girls screaming until their lungs shriveled up and collapsed......THANK YOU....Noggin....Duuuuude.



And what about the TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES?! 
That's part of my childhood  right there! If they never existed, then I could be a completely different person right now! I would have never played TMNT on xbox or watched them on tv and would have been doing something different that could have knocked the entire universe out of whack! I COULD BE IN PRISON RIGHT NOW! Fortunately, I'm not. So I'd like to dedicate a moment or two to acknowledge those mean, green, ninja machines that saved our universe from a terrible Armageddon. 

THANK YOU!!!!!!  


TURTLES SAVE LIVES! FOLLOW MY BLOG AND COMMENT IF YOU ARE PRO TURTLE!!!!!! :)




YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment