Saturday, January 25, 2014

Roger Rabbit

Right now I'd like to take a moment to express my feelings toward something....something white...something lucky....something that lost a foot and is now on my keychain: Cute rabbits.

Oh they are so freaking fluffy and the way they wiggle there nose is so adorable! Oh how I love bunny rabbits! I've never owned one before, but I have always thought about getting one. Something I have always wondered is if there favorite food really are carrots or are if that was something that was made up along with Bugs Bunny.....wait, Bugs Bunny isn't real? D: NOOOOOOO! Sorry to be the killer of dreams if you didn't know that. I am a huge fan of both he and Roger Rabbit and of course Jessica Rabbit ;) OW OW she is one fine cartoon specimen!


ANYWAY, 
I'd like to apologize for not posting yesterday. My internet went out and we just had it fixed today, so I started typing as soon as we had it up and running again! #LifeProbs

To make it up to you fine bloggers out there, enjoy this ADORABLE picture of a bunny rabbit doing its cute little thing :D


Oh my goodness this bunny is so freaking adorable it makes me want to get one right now!!!!!! 
:')



What's up doc? I find myself saying that quite a bit actually. I'll just casually say it when greeting someone and it sounds totally normal in my mind. That's just how I roll. 


This is my childhood right here. Looney Toons all the time along with Dexter's LabORatory and Spongebob. That's the life. I applaud whoever made growing up in the 90's such a great time for kids because everything we saw on TV was fun and uplifting and super funny like Tom and Jerry, Recess, and Rocket Power. Those were the shows that made all of us who we are today, and we are pretty stinkin AWESOME! 

If you haven't seen some of those shows then you NEED to watch them. And watch Looney Toons and the Looney Toons Movie to see more of Bugs Bunny, or Roger Rabbit so you can see Jessica Rabbit get down and dirty in a subtle way that is somehow appropriate for babies to watch. IT'S WORTH IT. 

FoLlOw My BlOg If YoU aRe PrO bUnNy RaAbBiTs!!!!!!!!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment